BONUS BONUS!!!!!

Let’s do a hard hard hard super duper hard trick a front Ariel.

Maybe you now how to do it great.but some don’t now how to. But its ok.Now  first do your front kick over aka front walk over. Try to jump a little now and kick over. After that then try to run jump up.

How did it go good!? “Nice” now they those things to greater then tuck your head in for rotation if you need it now put it all to getter. Trust me you’ll get sooner or later but nice work anyway.just keep practicing it for success.

Omg! That’s awesome! you did it,NEXT…hand spring ! So its just like the front aerial but just jumping to first try to do a jump hand stand. Then do a kick over then then bounce right up then as hard you can. Then you did a hand spring. Contacts. You beat all my trick your so pro. It’s ok if your still working on something.at lest your trying your hardest. And that’s all that matters nice. Now your can show your friends your new tricks and moves and maybe even teach them how to do it with tips. You can  even prove to gymnast friends as well! I hope you learn som new. Bye for now